Desks can be so expensive, but these amazing DIY Ikea desk hacks will give you a stylish workspace on a small budget! These Ikea desk ideas are some of the best I have seen.
This year when we decided my twin girls needed separate rooms I gave up my office to Avery’s bedroom (don’t worry, I wasn’t heartbroken to be forced to move into a bigger office, lol). Woohoo for new designs and ideas!!! I started looking for new desks for my “new” office (also known as my twin girls’ old playroom) and there was nothing that really was working for me, or for my budget. So I turned to my old stand by favorite–Ikea desk hacks.
I could not believe how many amazing ideas there are out there! Ikea products are SO versatile, and so many other bloggers have come up with some amazing Ikea desk hacks! In fact, the desk in my old office was also an Ikea desk hack (click here for that tutorial) but I decided to go even bigger and bolder this time. I seriously love that you can customize Ikea pieces easily, and create your own Ikea desk hack that will fit your space and your style perfectly! I pulled together a list of my favorites to share with you. Get ready to get majorly inspired by these 14 Ikea desk hacks!
14 Inspiring Ikea Desk Hacks
1. Ikea Kitchen Countertop and Drawers into a Desk by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body
2. IKEA Stuva Printer Cart by I Heart Organizing
3. Desk Out of Hemnes Dressers by Jones Design Company
4. Nailhead Door with Sawhorse Legs by Dwellings by Devore
5. Gold Desk Hack by Just Bella
6. Gold Desk Hack by Personally Andrea
7. DIY Plywood Desk + Ikea Nordli Drawers by Growing Spaces
8. Slim Desk by Undeclared Panache
9. Glam Malm Desk by Ikea Hackers
10. Ikea Desk with Plank Top and Copper Pulls by The Gathered Home
11. Rast Hack Craft Room Desk by Addison Meadows Lane
12. Complete Workspace by Rambling Renovators
13. Organized Craft Space by Rosehips & Petticoats
14. We gave my office a makeover and changed out the IKEA desk you saw above with a new IKEA desk! We love the bright white and all the storage this combination gives us.
Aren’t those Ikea desk hacks amazing?! I seriously love them all. Ikea desk hacks are perfect no matter your need or budget. There is literally something for every price point and space. I am continually inspired by the amazing things people are doing with simple pieces. Aren’t you? Need more office inspiration?
Before you head out and get started, be sure to check out my FREE design guides that will help you design spaces you absolutely love! Subscribe and get access to these guides, DIY printables, organization lists and more all in one convenient digital library.