If you’re looking for the best clothing brands on Amazon it’s easy to be bamboozled and confused. If you’re anything like me you’ll be looking for one thing and then get completely derailed by something else which ends up not being what you wanted!
You’ll be surprised at the amount of fashion designers who now have clothes available on Amazon, but although there are a couple of designers in this post I haven’t chosen haute couture for this article.
Instead I’ve compiled 9 fashion brands on Amazon, that I believe offer good value for money, which will be clothes you’ll want to wear, and that I think you’ll love.
Everything from nightwear and evening wear to activewear and great fitting jeans. (Do check out this post about the best jeans, and also how to look slimmer in jeans) before you buy jeans).
My Picks for Best Womens Clothing on Amazon
Kate Spade – Modern designer mainstays (plus designer handbags and trendy accessories).
Barefoot Dreams – Relaxed fit, flattering, cosy weekend wear.
Eileen West Lovely nightgowns.
Hanes – Everydaywear.
Levis – Great fitting jeans.
Saucony – Activewear.
Plumberry – Casual womens clothes.
Amazon Essentials T Shirts, Sweaters, Day Dresses and Daywear.
And a little extra because we all love comfortable day shoes!
New Balance – Sneakers, trainers, running, sports shoes – comfortable and on trend.
I hope you’ll enjoy discovering inexpensive clothes for any occasion, whether it’s for a nighttime event or casual weekend wear without the hassle of going to the shops.
Tips for Buying Online at Amazon
- Make sure you know your size and purchase the right size for the right country. American sizes are hugely different to the UK or Australia for instance.
- If in doubt then get out a tapemeasure and measure your bust, waist and hips and stick to the brands buying guidelines when it comes to sizing.
- Check out the returns and refund policy before you click through to buy.
- Read the reviews – for the fit of the clothes, whether they’re standard size or not, and also for general satisfaction. Are the clothes in reality what the customer expected?
- Don’t buy in haste. Compare and discover.
- Remember that the cheapest option is not always the best one.
Do you have any tips for buying online?
Do you have any favorite Amazon brands?
This post contains affiliate links from which I stand to earn a small commission but at no expense to you. Some garments and shoes in this post may have been gifted, and are marked with an *. Lifestyle Fifty Website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Please read my full disclosure here.