Malai coconut ladoo|coconut ladoo recipe without condensed milk- step by step recipe with pictures.
Malai coconut ladoo is quick and easy Indian sweet recipe, and can be prepared at any time or at any occasion or festival season and yes you can impress your guest too with this soft and delicious coconut ladoo.
It requires four basic ingredients that is milk, malai, sugar and desiccated coconut.this ladoo easily last for week if refrigerated and stored in dry air tight container.
These ladoo will just melt in your mouth, it has very soft and creamy texture. these coconut ladoo can be made either with sugar or brown sugar.
If you have access to fresh coconut , then grate it finely and use it and make sure you only use the white part.
These ladoos are perfect for Diwali, Raksha Bandhan, and perfect for last-minute guest or gatherings as it only needs 15 minutes to make.
Other dessert recipes you might like: no bake coconut balls 2 ways, Sheer khurma, no bake gluten free chocolate brownies.
How to make ladoo step by step with photo
In the thick bottom pan add 1/2 cup malai and 1 cup desiccated coconut. cook on low flame, as we don’t want to burn or make it brown.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, mix well and keep stirring on low flame.
After mixing sugar in the mixture, add 3tbsp milk powder which will give taste of mawa/khoya.
Then add 1/2 cup of milk. cook stirring continuously, until the mixture leaves the side of the pan, remember that mixture should not be soggy else it may not take the shape.
Set aside the mixture, till the temperature comes down, then take small portion of mixture and roll it into ball and lastly roll the mixture ball in desiccated coconut.
Other recipes you might like:
No bake coconut balls- 2 ways
No bake eggless and gluten free chocolate brownies
Healthy peanut butter and oatmeal balls
Eggless chocolate banana bread
Eggless marble cake
Semolina cake without oven
- 1 cup desiccated coconut (freshly grated or desiccated)
- ½ cup malai
- ½ cup sugar (or you can use brown sugar as well)
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoon milk powder
- Add desiccated coconut and malai to a pan and mix well. Then begin to cook on low flame, stirring constantly to prevent from burning, as we don’t want coconut to turn brown.
- Add sugar and keep stirring on low flame.
- Add milk powder and milk. Cook until the moisture evaporates and the mixture becomes gooey when the sugar melts.
- Mixture is ready, keep it aside, till the temperature comes down. Then start taking small portion of mixture and roll it to balls.
- Roll the mixture ball in desiccated coconut and coconut ladoo is ready.You can refigerate the ladoo in airtight container for 6-7days.
Cook the coconut on low flame as you have to not make it brown in color.
This recipe easily last for week, if stored in refrigerator in dry air tight container.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 48Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 0g
All information presented and written within shellyfoodspot.com are intended for informational purposes only.
If you have tried malai coconut ladoo|coconut ladoo recipe without condensed milk or any other recipe on shellyfoodspot then please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment and let me know how you liked it.
Follow us on Pinterest and subscribe to our mail list to get delicious recipe directly to your inbox.