Officer Grade-III Latest Jobs in ZTBL Bank 2020 Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited 300 Vacancies Apply Online Application Form
Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL Ltd.) erstwhile Agricultural Development Bank of Pakistan (ADBP) is the premier Financial Institution geared towards the development of Agriculture Sector through provision of financial services and technical know-how. The Bank through a country-wide network of branches is serving the needs of the farming community, by delivering financial products and technical services on a competitive and sustainable basis, in a convenient, efficient, and professional manner.
In order to achieve objectives of strengthening the business and to serve delivery mechanism, high-caliber, result-oriented, and young energetic individuals are required to assume the role of Officer Grade-III. Selection / Appointment be made exclusively on merit / competitive basis and locally available talent, if otherwise on merit, be preferred.
|Advertisement Date:||31st March 2021|
|Jobs:||Taxation Manage, Banking Accountant, Senior Tax Advisor and Senior Banking Advisor|
|Education/ Qualification/ Experience:||Download Advertisement and read carefully.|
|Website/ URL/ Email:||Visit|
|Apply Online:||Yes (Send Email)|
|Address/ Contact Details/ Email:||N/A|
|Due/ Last Date/ Deadline:||5th April 2021|
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
- The minimum qualification will be Graduate or Equivalent from HEC recognized university / Institute of Business, Commerce, Accounts, Finance, Banking, Agriculture, Economics, IT/Computer, Engineering, Law, HR Management, Public Administration.
- The maximum age will be 26 years as on closing date to apply.
- Minimum 2.5 CGPA out of 4 or equivalent OR 60% marks in a degree which renders the candidate eligible for the position.
- Dual Nationality holders are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants with a criminal record OR terminated by any organization are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- 50% of the testing/application procession fee will be paid by the applicant whereas the remaining 50% will be paid by the employer to M/S OTS.
Terms & Conditions And How To Apply
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.ots.org.pk.
- Deposit the amount of Rs. 200/- pkr in any branch of Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd. In designated OTS account.
- Enter deposit slip details in online application form, while applying at www.ots.org.pk. Please don’t share your deposit slip credential to anyone else.
- Deposited amount is neither refundable nor transferable.
- After submission of online application, applicants are advised to regularly check OTS website for important announcement (procedure for Roll No. Slip / Screening Test Schedule / Results / Interview Schedule etc.) related to recruitment against above post.