When you decide to grow your facial hair you must know the struggle that you have to go through to keep it tidy and well-trimmed. A well-grown beard or mustache needs proper care in order to enhance your masculinity. But the difference comes with professional equipment that can help you trim and shape this beard in the most perfect way. If you are looking for a long time change to your facial hair then you must have a proper grooming tool for it. So after doing thorough testing and analysis we decided to pick the best beard trimmers for long beards.
- 1 Best Beard and Mustache Trimmers for Men
- 2 1. Wahl 5622 Groomsman Rechargeable Beard
- 3 2. Philips Norelco MG7750/49 Multigroom Series 7000
- 4 3. Panasonic Cordless Men’s Beard Trimmer
- 5 4. Braun Beard Trimmer BT7240
- 6 5. SUPRENT Adjustable Beard Trimmer
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 The Final Verdict
Best Beard and Mustache Trimmers for Men
1. Wahl 5622 Groomsman Rechargeable Beard
Wahl beard trimmers are quite famous among the men who want to keep their beard nice and well-trimmed. It consists of stainless steel blades that can be used for multiple length trimming. It comes with 14 cutting length accessories along with a washable ear and nose trimmer as a bonus. It is a rechargeable professional beard trimmer with a usage time of about 1 hour. It supports dual voltage and can be used worldwide. Men with stubble to long length beard can easily use it.
- It offers hygienic grooming with its washable blades.
- The self-sharpening blades offer smooth shaving.
- The teeth of the trimmer are fragile and may break easily.
2. Philips Norelco MG7750/49 Multigroom Series 7000
Philips beard trimmer multigroom series 7000 is one of the best beard trimmers by Philips. It is an all-rounder that can be used for face, hair, body, and detailed zone. It consists of a stainless-steel frame that offers durability and reliability. It also offers comfort and total control with its ergonomic design. There are 14 trimming guards that offer smooth shaves with different cutting lengths. There are also the rotatory nose and ear trimmer that offer extra precision for these small areas.
- It has a 5-hour run-time that is remarkable. You can go from sasquatch to baby in that charge!
- It comes with 14 different styling guards and 23 different accessories.
- The new styling guards may not fit perfectly.
3. Panasonic Cordless Men’s Beard Trimmer
Panasonic beard trimmer is a cordless beard trimmer with an ergonomic design that offers easy handling. It consists of ultra-sharp stainless steel blades that can be rinsed easily in a few seconds. It has 19 adjustable cutting length settings starting from 0.5mm to 10mm. It has a dual voltage system that can be used during international traveling. In order to maintain the performance of this beard trimmer, you can use blade oil to lubricate it.
- It can perform both corded and cordless operations.
- It is lightweight and has a rubber grip for optimized control.
- It may not offer precision for maximum length of about 10mm.
4. Braun Beard Trimmer BT7240
This is a 2-in-1 beard trimmer that also works as a hair clipper. It is able to maintain a short to long length beard. It is a beard trimmer for long beards that can adjust the motor power according to the thickness of your beard. This Braun beard trimmer works perfectly for small areas with high detail and precision. If you want to go back to clean shave for a few days you can use its Gillette Fusion 5 ProGlide Razor that comes as a bonus.
- It offers a quick charge of 5 minutes for 1 trim.
- There are ultra-sharp metal blades that offer a smooth shaving experience.
- The motor may not work for a long time due to poor quality.
5. SUPRENT Adjustable Beard Trimmer
Suprent beard trimmer offers maximum precision with its 19 precision length settings that give you neat and tidy trim. It has a runtime of about 70 min and can be charged fully within 1.5 hours. The DC motor of 3.6V can make the trimming fast and precise. It can work perfectly if you a beard trimmer for a long beard. You can also detach the blade easily and can wash them thoroughly.
- It also comes with a USB charging feature. Handly if you are traveling for example.
- They offer one year warranty for this beard trimmer.
- It may not offer much durability or reliability, as most more cheaper trimmers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do beard trimmer charge last?
Whether you are dealing with a corded or a cordless trimmer you have to charge it fully according to the duration mentioned in their manual. There is a specific time up to which it can work with its full speed and power. This time period is always between 1 hour to 5 hours. But if we talk about the blades you have to change the blade after every three months. Because no matter how sharp the blade is it may lose its sharpness after a certain number of trims.
How often should you replace a beard trimmer?
If you really want a comfortable and precise shave then you should replace the blades often so it will help with smooth shaving. The blades of beard trimmer for long beard may turn dull after 3 months that can lead to hair pulling. But if you use it with care and often keeps on changing the blade then it can last as long as 5 years.
How often should I oil my beard trimmer?
If you are using beard trimmer for quite a long time or have any previous experience then you must know that dull blades can lead to hair pulling and screeching. So that is the reason that special oils come with these beard trimmers for long beards. These trimmers must be oiled in order to increase the lifetime of blades. So you should put a drop or two of oil every once a month to prevent overheating of your beard trimmer.
The Final Verdict
So we have come up with the top 5 best beard trimmers for long beard, medium beard, and stubble. These beard trimmers differ in their specifications that make them unique. If you really want to find the best then you can have a look at the pros and cons of each beard trimmer. We really hope that you can find one among these best beard trimmers for Christmas.