With a bit of quiet time this week, I took a look at the top posts of the past year on the blog and thought it might be fun to share them with you, counting down from post 10 to the most popular post of the year. Looking back gives me an idea of what kind of posts to share with you in the coming year.
The other day I hosted a big family dinner at our house, and with 11 people squeezed in around a table meant for 6, once again I’m on the hunt for a new dining table. I do this after every gathering, but this time I’m determined to find one! And with some great sales going on right now, this is the perfect time to shop for home decor and furniture. Here are a handful of the best sales I’ve found:
1. Serena & Lily – up to 25% off all outdoor styles. Here are a few of my favorites from the sale (see more Serena & Lily favorites here):
2 Pottery Barn – Up to 75% off 1000s of items, including furniture, bedding, decor, lighting, dinnerware, patio furniture and more! Plus free shipping on eligible orders over $99 with code FREESHIP. Here are a few Pottery Barn favorites (see more Pottery Barn favorites here):
3. Wayfair – up to 60% off, including bedroom furniture, bedding, living room furniture, lighting, rugs, vanities, and more. A few things I love from Wayfair (see more Wayfair favorites here):
4. Target – up to 25% off patio furniture & rugs + extra 15% off select patio furniture with code JULY. Here are my top Target patio sale picks: (see more Target favorites here):
5. One Kings Lane – 20% off sitewide (plus an extra 10% off orders over $600) with code OKLUSA10. Here are my current OKL favorites (see more One Kings Lane favorites here):
6. Frontgate – up to 40% off sitewide, plus extra savings on clearance items. Here are a few of my top picks from Frontgate:
7. CB2 – up to 30% off outdoor; up to 25% off furniture; up to 50% off clearance + free shipping on 1000s of items. Here are a few CB2 favorites:
8. Overstock – up to 70% off, plus free shipping on everything. Here are a few top picks from Overstock:
9. West Elm – up to 70% off 1000s of styles. Here are some of my West Elm favorites:
Top Posts of the Year
My tenth most-popular post of the year featured the foyer: Stylish Entryway Ideas for a Beautiful First Impression, and included this lovely space from Amber Interiors.
Stylish Entryway Ideas for a Beautiful First Impression
Post Number 9:
In at number nine is Decorating with Blue and White: Fresh Ideas for Your Home, sharing how I use my favorite color palette in our home.
Decorating with Blue and White: Fresh Ideas for Your Home
Post Number 8:
Post number eight is another blue-centric post: Beautiful Blue Kitchens I Love — and this lovely kitchen from Stone Textile Studio / Elizabeth Mollen, was your favorite kitchen from that post. Might have something to do with that amazing tile!
Beautiful Blue Kitchens I Love
Post Number 7:
At number seven was Beautiful Kitchen Pendant Lighting Ideas You’ll Love, which I put together while researching lighting options for our own kitchen.
Beautiful Kitchen Pendant Lighting Ideas You’ll Love
Post Number 6:
Post six featured Beautiful Living Room Ideas I Love. This beautiful space, from House Seven Design, was one of your favorites from the post–and it’s one of mine, too!
Beautiful Living Room Ideas I Love
Post Number 5:
My fifth most-popular post was Modern Bedroom Ideas for a Dreamy Master Suite, including this beautiful space from Design Works, via Style Me Pretty. Love that amazing light fixture! (Here’s something similar.)
Modern Bedroom Ideas for a Dreamy Master Suite
In at number four is this recent post sharing My Favorite Spaces of the Week, one of which is this beautiful kitchen with a built-in china cabinet, designed by Chelsea Horsley Design):
My Favorite Spaces of the Week
… as well as this lovely kitchen from Andrea McQueen Design:
Favorite Spaces of the Week
Post Number 3:
The third most popular post of the year was Easy, Breezy Summer Decorating Ideas, sharing how I added a touch of summery coastal style to our home:
Easy, Breezy Summer Decorating Ideas
Post Number 2:
The top runner up was Inspiring Kitchen Ideas from Pinterest, featuring this gorgeous California kitchen from Amber Interior Design:
Inspiring Kitchen Ideas from Pinterest
Number 1 Post of the Year:
The top post of the year? How to Declutter Your Home: Simple Step-by-Step Tips. With the new year approaching, I’ll be referring to this post again myself, as I always feel like clearing the clutter and getting organized when January rolls around!
How to Declutter Your Home: Simple Step-by-Step Tips
Thank you so much for stopping by–I hope you enjoyed this roundup of the top posts of the year! I appreciate you following along with me and look forward to sharing more with you in the coming year. xo jane